I feel That my friend is good in undisclose her secret

It is a sudden tat i realised tat my friends is actually 2gether 4 several months, they really good in tis buisness. one of them is my classmate, another is my formal classmate in primary scol. i really dont noe wat happen b4, after saw my friend's blog, i noe tat they r really 4 in love, in truely,deeply and sincerely. bcoz, they r concern about their lover, if girl is injured, thn the boy'll worried, if boy not fell comfortable, the girl'll sms the boy. Really cant found tat, there hav tis kind of ppl around me, it isnt tat there hav bad ppl around me , but, they really will concern n worried if sthig is happen 2 each of them.I thik tis like real husbud n wife, they is the couple tat possible last 4ever, the girl's word let me feel they really in love, u may noe heart pain, if u really in love. if not, tis is not calling as love......I thik their love ;ll lat ever n ever.Dont noe y , I juz wan 2 share tis couple 2 ppl, i thik they r really in love n different wit others couple, my friends including me was in love, among my friend, tis couple really touched my heart,n i had not seen a couple like tis b4. I hope them can love each of them 4ever n ever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Cry Junsu....

Idol and Romantic S1 and S2