I never hate a person like tis b4

somehow, everyone has a hatest person, im oso but usually its nothig with me . if u treat me like a fren , i'll oso treat u gud . but there is somebody i hate him so much , y it could be? I never thik tat he was the person, bcoz after knew him moro i feel like i can c tis person is so dirt. How better he is pretend, his impression in my brain is not tat gud. I dont no y my fren is loving him so much , no atracting at all .....but there are one of my fren said she is regreted tat she was loved tis bad bad bad guy . he is so disgust, i didnt mean he is not handsome , ididn judge a person throught his look, i juz feel tat he is so untrustable. Lets say , if somethig u talk 2 him , he will bongkar tis 2 his girlfren , actually tis is not a gratidute tat so gud. plz la , if someone tell their secret 2 u can u juz listen dont kacau kacau summore?! I know mayb u has the kinded-heart sumtimes but if there is the love problem btween 2 ppl can u juz watch n c juz let themselves settle , did u help them , the problem is easier ?? how it is could be ,itwill not be easier tat u go n help them .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Cry Junsu....

Idol and Romantic S1 and S2