my grandma is changing home!!

Yesterday, my dear called me, he said saturday v go 4 eating. I said i wan 2 help my dear grandma moving hers home, so , i said friday u come 2 my scol,bcoz i'm so free tat im decided not 2 attend chiness class. But 2day teacher said no nid 2 stay back 4 doing the rocket, tat time my feeling is ,huh wan 2 attend chiness class, otherwise i ponteng the class, but if i dont go 4 the class my papers wont be marked....I noe im veri obedient, but no choice, i wan 2 finish my veri gud form4,5 years in tis scol, n graduate frm tis scol so, tat i can continue my leaning lesson in college or uni. i thik if i didnt pay more effort in tis year, i cannt survive next year, my add maths is failed, i cannt sit n wait n die.....Even thought tat my mom told me relax i cannt put down my book, i will read n read till i m reali clear about the text, i dont y tis year homework is double, lessons is triple.......scol teachers n tuition teachers oso said tat the kpm thik us is clever dy, so much thig in the text book n oso section, my chiness teacher said they thik us is tarrer dy the text book is high class thn us far apart, she said the author oso mad 1 , they thik us can serap as mani v can. Nowadays, teachers said competition of our badge is bigger, even a counter cashier needed 2 hold a SPM certificate frm scol, so pay alot of ur concentration in ur studies. i thik nowadays teenagers is not advisable they wont listen wat ur advise, or else, litsen frm left ear, thn comes out frm right ear, so teenagers of these days , hope u al gud luck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Cry Junsu....

Idol and Romantic S1 and S2