My Bias~ TVXQ

Juz listened to the song "miss you", I had remembered the five member of TVXQ. How life was past in a blink of eye? They have answered me. From the bigest hit in Japan--Purple line, then summer dream, at last break out, said that their 29th single in Japan, but they shoot the PV separately. I have remembered how sad am I watching the PV without the entire TVXQ members' screenshot. Cruel SME had separated them, heard from rumors. But it is true where the slave contracted was saying SM* was a vampire, not even TVXQ, as well as Boa.

AKTF! these four words put myself think about the possibility of TVXQ get unite as 5-member-group. In 2009, any of the fans who hold this banner surely will drive me into tears. Why? because they are attending MKMF without HoMin. Because they could not even get in touch with their beloved members. Because they are in the same land but they could not meet each other, because the cruelty of their "father" SOOMAN-Lee.

Guess what, after the lawsuit, I have not direction, but what I wanted was the happy 5 members, as long as they are happy, everything was worth doing. Watching the videos of their concerts, no matter HoMin or JYJ, they are smiling anyway. They happily living as two groups. I wonder, why HoMin do not leave the company like JYJ do? Probably because Yunho and Chamgmin been through lot of hardship, they could not just leave TVXQ behind. God know that I always looking forward HoMin will leave the company with JYJ and make another company sign contract with them, but turn out, it was a miserable episode that JYJ had sing to another entertainment before their law suit get settle down. Broke my heart as well as the 80 thousands' cassiopeia heart. The more miserable thing was, when TVXQ members had a lawsuit wif SM, many of the fanclub member had inactivate their accounts, means that the amount of cassiopeia were decreasing during they(JYJ) are having a lawsuit with Sm. 

from that day, I never heard that HoMin said for the sake of Cassiopeia (80 thousand). It juzt hurt them invincibly, those who loved will support them, give them strength when they are in hardship and keep the faith, loyalty. I may not consider them as cassiopeia anyway. I have been so grateful that God made them considered Malaysia as a part of their Catch Me world tour, it has been 6 years that they didnt come for Malaysia. They might neglect it since its a small country, but they do remember they had not been to malaysia for a while. I am grateful that I have been participate in the fan project which truly moved them. When Yunho stare at us with his teary eyes, when Changmin apologize to us and Yunho tried to read us faces and remember each of ours faces. It was so touched in " We Are T "moment. The whole stadium juz filled with our chants "WE ARE T" . Of course, i felt something lost, The group I had familiar with was 5-member-group. But now juz remained 2, my mom and father keep on asking why they are remained as 2? I coudnt answer because it was their selection to stay in the group. 

I have watched the variety show of HoMin and SMtown singer, SUJU and snsd. They said normally they would not talk to each other after their schedule had finished. Yunho once stepped in their dorm while wearing the shoes, but he change this habit because of Changmin's message:"this is not the thing , hyung..."
Given by 2006 or later, it would not happen if they are still in TVXQ with JYJ, I believe that someone might stop Changmin, in a funny way. I found that the variety shows that TVXQ had attended were a bit down and have a heavy mood of it in this 2-3 years. Excluding Heroes, which make Yunho and Changmin shoot with the female celebrities and wearing wedding dress and gown. But HoMin were both handsome in tuxedo.

Last, I have 1 video that I found it out today, I love this song so much. It juz perfect and suitable to sing at one's wedding, perhaps if TVXQ japanese manager get marry and TVXQ will sing this to the lovely couple~(in imagination)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Cry Junsu....

Idol and Romantic S1 and S2