The hardest thing in the world...

waiting you...

for girls or boys....

please be faith to your gf or bf always....

he went 2 ns...yesterday...

today...is the 2nd day tat he been thr...

but...i juz feel like...a decade he was in thr...

actually...miss him so much...

n luckily...i worked last night...

if not...mayb i will cry in whole day...

busy in working last night...make me more calm...

n...make me forget him for 5 hours...

after went back my home...

miss call him...n...waiting for his call...

all i had do is waiting n waiting...

i waited him for an hour 50mins...

but...all i get is...sry frm him....

ok..i accepted..but...

still..wat u had promised...u never did..

moreover...u didnt even text a message 2 me...

am im ridiculous...?

is it too hard for u..?

wat i thik is...i wan 2 be wif u...

in several hours...

coz..we will never keep in touch for 5 days...

do u will miss my voice..

certainly..i will miss u...

n as i noe...

i couldnt take myself back...

i thik...wat i thik is nothg to u...

wat u thik is...5 days oni mah...

wat the boy's frens told me were...

3 months oni mah..

time flies...dont worried...

wat girl's frenz told me were

u will not noe wats he doing inside..

sure...i dont noe...

how can i noe...

i cant even contact him...

do u noe tat...

once u hang the phone up..

my tears automatically fall off....

i dont noe y...

mayb...im too tired waited ur call...

or juz missing you too much...

u will never noe..

coz...im keep my voice at low pitch..

n pretend like nothg had happen juz now...

mayb u noe....i juz cried...

but...u pretend...thn i will pretend so...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Cry Junsu....

Idol and Romantic S1 and S2