V broken up 2day.......

these day with u im feel happiness, i feel u're my everything, 2day i finally noe , without u i can survive... i can sleep, can eat, i can smile like past. This world, is not like thw word" I cannt survive without u" or "how do i live without u" , in tis world v oni can count on ourself, becoz.... tat somebody will leave u someday watever he/she said b4, somday he/she will leave, all your happiness is just... memories..... I have the unforgetable memories frm him, I noe tis is the present frm god, v break up 2day, but... we had received the best present 2day, tats memories, although tis period quite short.... although v havent done our wish n promised things, although v noe each other b4, but now...i can survive,without u, without u my life fulfill with colours....i thought tat i coundnt stay alone without u b4. but, I am Lee Sze Yan!! I can do it, just let the time past through, i can stand tis pain n forget u....... Although i not willing 2 forget u , but tis is life, v must continue.... Live wit happy n meaningful, without meaning , tis is not call a life, thankyou 4 giving me strenght 2 continue my life, all i hope is u're living ur life wit happy, although v mayb not meet again, but in my memories you r always there, mayb v meet again in a place, mayb tat time v could ask ' how was you been' ,mayb somday v can orget each of us, just dont rmb the bad memories .v will happier if v think it easily, its just a part of 'life' , happy, sad, angry,argue..... V had been through , thankyou 2 let me noe " LOVE", tis is just a part, n tis is my journey oso...... I ok? I OK!!!!! just giv me som time.... i juz cant forget u in a short time.... besides forget u , i dont noe wat can i do, juz let time past through, i will.. be...fine..... thankyou 2 appeared in my life, i learnt how 2 'love' I noe how deep did i 'love' u , learnt pain....in love.... without u mayb i will smile wit colourless..... but i will over u , wait n c ! Im tried hard 2 holding my tears, i tried..... tis is the last time i cried 4 u , reali last... i wont like myself 2 cry again..... THANKYOU, u had tought me how 2 love.....Last.... wish u find a girl tat will not alike wit me, u r value 2 be wit a better girl...... juz forget me...... THANKYOU*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dont Cry Junsu....

Idol and Romantic S1 and S2